When the switch is paired with at least one controller, its LED indicator flashes when the switch is pressed. The flashing LED indicates that the switch has successfully communicated with its controllers.
The light will also flash when the 10 years + life expectancy of the battery reaches 20%, indicating that the common CR2032 watch battery will need replacing within three or four months.
The LED on the controllers indicate several states:
- Solid green means the controller is in the off position
- Solid red means the controller is the on position.
- Flashing green means the controller is waiting for a switch pairing or controller grouping
- Flashing red/green means the controller has received the pairing/grouping command and is waiting for a command to lock in the grouping/pairing.
- Rapid green flashing followed by solid green means the controller has successfully locked in the switch pairing or controller grouping.