The LED indicator will continuously flash with a fast, high frequency when one of these conditions is detected:
a. The GoRave AR5 was set to operate beyond its specifications.
To resolve the issue, try:
- Lowering the volume
- Resetting (remove then reconnect) the wireless Audio Sender
- Turn the power to the GoRave AR5 off then on.
b. The fault protection circuit has shut off the amplifier.
- This occurs only when there is faulty speaker wiring or a problem with overheating.
- Unplug the system and wait for the amplifier to cool. Correct the wiring fault then reconnect the power. The GoRave AR5 will reset.
- If the problem is not corrected or reoccurs, contact your professional installer.