Follow these troubleshooting steps if pressing the switch does not correctly turn your power on or off.
Is the switch’s LED blinking when you press on or off? If not, then the switch may not be paired to a controller, or it may have a battery issue.
Check the battery:
Gently remove the switch rocker from the base and ensure the battery is in place. The battery terminals (the top and bottom faces of the coin cell battery) must contact the circuit leads to supply power to the switch transmitter.
If the battery is installed correctly and the switch LED does not blink when the rocker is pressed on or off, test the switch with a known good battery – either a new battery or a battery from another switch.
If the battery in your switch failed and you need a replacement battery, contact our support team.
Check the pairing:
Switches can be paired to one or more controllers. If the switch in question is part of a 3-way switch (i.e. two switches controlling one light), test if the other switch works.
If the switch's battery is good, and the switch LED is not flashing when the switch is pressed, the switch may not be paired to the controller.
- Re-pair the switch to the desired controller by following this guide.
- Try to move the switch closer to the load controller and repeat the previous steps.
- If you own a Levven Q gateway, check if the switch is highlighted with color in the Levven app when you press the switch on the wall. If the switch you press does not get highlighted in the app, attempt to re-pair with the switch and controller with this guide.
- Try to move the switch closer to the Levven Q gateway and repeat the previous steps.
- Try to pair the switch with a different load controller. If the pairing process works and the switch can operate the alternate load controller, then it is a problem with the original load controller.
- Try to pair an alternate switch with the desired controller. If the pairing process works and the alternate switch can operate the controller, then it is a problem with the original switch.
If the switch cannot be paired with the controller, contact our support team.